Don’t forget the tools of the trade. You’ll need to make sure your gadgets and peripheries (mice, keyboards, joysticks, game pads, etc.) are properly calibrated for extreme action. Our highly-trained technicians can not only help you install and setup your new game, they can also help you configure your gaming peripherals for optimal gameplay.
What’s included? Our agents will:
- Help you prepare your computer for installation, install the game and test the game to ensure that it opens and operates properly*
- Assist you in configuring system settings required for the installation of the game
- Help you identify driver updates required and when necessary, install the newest versions for running the game
- Walk you through the hardware and software installation for your gaming peripherals
- Help you setup and configure up to 3 gaming peripherals (such as gaming mice and keyboards, joysticks, game pads, driving wheels, audio systems, wireless or USB headsets and audio interfaces)
No fix. No fee.
We know that we won’t be able to fix all issues in all games so we have a No fix, No fee policy in place to ensure your satisfaction. If you believe a covered issue was not resolved, you must inform us within 3 days of the service and we will perform additional service to try to resolve the problem or issue a refund if we agree that we cannot resolve the covered issue.
*Game must be listed in the Alienware Gaming Services supported games list. Game application and peripherals are not included.
Click here for additional program details.
Alienware Gaming Services: 1-877-330-9732
Manufacturer Part# : 94443
Dell Part# : 939-3741