- Reproduces minute details of the subject with the sharp depiction performance of Nikkor lenses and high pixel count of the D5200 - Nikon DX-format CMOS sensor
- The D5200 employs freshly developed Nikon DX-format CMOS sensor with 24.1 effective megapixels. Combined with the sharp depiction of NIKKOR lenses, the high resolution renders details of the subject minutely and delivers images with great definition and depth.
- The sensor also supports wide ISO sensitivity range, high-speed readout during live view and Full HD movie recording.
Renders even delicate detail in skin tone, eyelashes and hair - high-performance image-processing engine EXPEED 3 that maintains superior gradation
- The D5200 comes equipped with image-processing engine EXPEED 3. It processes multiple tasks in parallel at high speed while maintaining high precision to bring out the full potential of the 24.1 megapixels for both still images and movies.
- The image processing of the EXPEED 3 is excellent at color reproduction, gradation processing and image quality at high sensitivity. It reproduces human skin tone, eyelashes and hair more faithfully.
- Furthermore, from image processing and card recording to image playback and image transfer, EXPEED 3 manages massive amounts of data at high speed. Even with high ISO noise reduction and Active D-Lighting, continuous shooting speed is not sacrificed, realizing comfortable shooting.
Effective for shooting in low-lit situations such as interiors or night scenes and for moving subjects - ISO sensitivity range up to 6400
- The D5200's wide ISO sensitivity range is from ISO 100 to 6400. The camera reduces noise effectively even at high ISO sensitivity setting while maintaining definition as much as possible to deliver sharp images.
- Setting high ISO sensitivity enables you to shoot at faster shutter speeds and capture pictures without worrying about image degradation caused by camera shake even in low-light situations or when shooting a moving subject.
- This superior high-sensitivity performance is also effective for D-Movie and you can record beautiful movies without large-scale lighting equipment even when light is scarce.
Reproduces brightness in highlights and shadowy areas as you see them - active D-lighting with improved image quality
- Active D-Lighting is effective for shooting, for example, a dark room including outside scenery seen through a window, high-contrast scenes such as at the seaside under strong sunlight, and backlit situations.
- It preserves details in both highlights and shadowy areas in such situations, maintaining moderate contrast to reproduce brightness as you see it. Select the preferred setting from 'auto', 'extra high', 'high', 'normal', 'low' or 'off'.
- The D5200 employs a image-processing system that causes less shift of color even when the strength level is increased. Image-processing time is shortened by highly accurate and high-speed real-time processing. And color reproduction is further enhanced with image-processing engine EXPEED 3.
- Unlike HDR (High Dynamic Range), Active D-Lighting does not require the process of combining images, therefore it is effective for shooting moving subjects such as people.
Delivers beautiful images even in high-contrast scenes - HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Two images taken with one shutter release at varying exposure are combined to produce a single image that has a wider dynamic range (range of contrast to reproduce tonal gradation) with less loss of detail in highlights and shadows.
- The result is images with less noise and rich tonal gradation throughout the entire frame including shadows and highlights even in high-contrast shooting scenes. HDR mode is selectable from 'auto', 'extra high', 'high', 'normal', 'low' and 'off'. The exposure differential of the two images up to 3 EV and the smoothness of the edge where the two exposures meet are automatically set according to the strength level.
AF-S VR DX 18-55mm lens:
- 3x zoom lens covering the most frequently used focal range of 18 to 55mm (picture angle is equivalent to focal length from 27 to 82.5mm in Nikon FX-format camera or 35mm-format camera)
- Vibration Reduction enables sharper pictures while shooting at shutter speeds up to three stops slower than would otherwise be possible
- Hybrid a spherical lens element minimizes lens aberration
- Nikon’s exclusive Silent Wave Motor ensures fast, quiet autofocus operation
- 0.28 m/0.9 ft. closest focus distance throughout the entire zoom range
Note: This product is not eligible for Dell Advantage rewards (5% back via e-promo Gift Card)
| Nikon D5200 24.1 MP Digital SLR Camera:The high pixel count of 24.1 effective megapixels delivers high-definition images with fine details of the subject enabling expression with sharpness and depth. The image maintains great resolution even if it is trimmed and printed in large size after shooting. The D5200 employs a Multi-CAM 4800DX autofocus sensor module. 39 focus points track even a fast-moving subject precisely. Performance of auto-area AF and 3D-tracking is improved in combination with the Scene Recognition System that utilizes a 2016-pixel RGB sensor. The D5200 employs freshly developed Nikon® DX-format CMOS sensor with 24.1 effective megapixels. |
Combined with the sharp depiction of NIKKOR® lenses, the high resolution renders details of the subject minutely and delivers images with great definition and depth. The D5200 comes equipped with image-processing engine EXPEED 3.It tasks in parallel at high speed while maintaining high precision to bring out the full potential of the 24.1 megapixels for both still images and movies. The image processing of the EXPEED 3 is excellent at color reproduction, gradation processing and image quality at high sensitivity. It reproduces human skin tone, eyelashes and hair more faithfully. Active D-Lighting, continuous shooting speed is not sacrificed, realizing comfortable shooting.
AF-S VR DX 18-55mm lens: Super Integrated Coating offers superior color reproduction; silent Wave motor ensures fast, quiet AF operation. Light and compact ‘walk-around’ lens with Vibration Reduction With its versatile 18-55mm focal range and VR (Vibration Reduction) image stabilization, this lens makes it simple to create sharp, clear photos and videos. Remarkably light and compact, it’s an ideal general purpose ‘walk-around’ lens. It even captures fantastic close-up shots as close as 0.9-ft.
Manufacturer Part# : 1503
Dell Part# : A6721525