Powerful performance and outstanding value
The Dell B5460dn printer features blazing speed, reliability and robust performance at a low cost.
- Low cost-per-page: Print at just US 1 cent per page (when using extra-high-yield 45,000 page cartridge.*)
- Outstanding reliability: Offers a maximum high duty cycle* of up to 275,000 pages per month, to easily meet high volume printing demands.
- Maximum network performance: Built-in gigabit Ethernet port for blazing data transfer.
- Fast speeds: Print of up to 63 pages per minute (ppm) (letter), 60 ppm (A4).*
- A powerful 800 Mhz Dual-Core processor and 512MB* on-board memory generate a "first page-out" time of only 4.4 seconds
Robust scalability to grow with your business
Your organization needs a printer that can handle your work load now and into the future. The Dell B5460dn offers expandable options to cater to your growing needs.
- Add up to 3 optional 550-sheet input paper trays and a 2100-sheet high-capacity feeder to allow a maximum of 4,400-sheet input paper handling. Upgrade output capacity to up to 2,050 sheets by adding the 1500-sheet stacker.
- Print on a variety of paper types including labels, envelopes, transparencies, heavy cardstock and perforated legal forms.
- Sort and stack printouts from different workgroups and facilitate document management with the optional 4-bin mailbox.
- The optional Staple Smart Finisher staples documents up to 50 sheets thick.
- Includes standard USB and Gigabyte Ethernet. Connect easily and print on fibre-channel networks by adding the optional Dell Fibre Interface Card Kit. An optional parallel, serial card kit and optional wireless server for 802.b/g/n wireless data transfer is also available*.
- Improve the performance and functionality with the optional Hard Disk with encryption to protect user data.
Advanced security features
Protect your organization’s valuable data with robust security features designed to let you confidently be productive.
- Confidential Print: Send sensitive documents to the print queue, where they’re held until a PIN is entered at the printer display for secure printing and pickup.
- Network data security: SNMPv3 and IPV6 protocols with IPsec encrypt data while the optional wireless card supports 802.1x wireless security.
- Access controls: Enable and disable printer functions and allow remote access via security templates.
- Physical security: Secure the entire printer with a Kensington lock. You can also use the optional lockable paper tray to protect costly or sensitive media, such as company letterheads (lock, cable and optional tray sold separately).
Intuitive design and simple management
The Dell B5460dn printer makes operation and management easy with simple settings and a comprehensive printer management utility.
- Easily navigate and adjust menu settings with the intuitive 2.4 inch LCD.
- Use the Embedded Web Server (EWS) for easy remote management.
- Eliminate the clutter on your PCs and streamline driver management with Dell Open Printer Driver (OPD).
- Monitor, manage and create reports for all Dell printers on your network with Dell OpenManageTM Printer Manager (OMPM) utility.
Service and support you deserve
Keep your downtime to a minimum and your business running to the maximum with technical support that is just a phone call away.
|Peace of mind for your business |
Rest easy with a 1 Year Limited Hardware Warranty* and 1 Year Next Business Day On-site Service* after Remote Diagnosis*, including 24/7 remote or online/phone tech support (U.S. only). You can also add up to five additional years of Limited Hardware-Warrantyand service.
|Enjoy no-hassle toner management |
The Dell Toner Management System alerts you when it is time to reorder. Choose from standard up to 6,000-page toner, high yield up to 25,000-page toner or extra-high yield up to 45,000 page toner*