Efficient features for a productivity boost.
Get tasks done effortlessly with robust document and workflow solutions built into a high-performance tabloid (A3) color multifunction printer.
- Scan and convert documents into editable, searchable PDFs directly from your printer with built-in Optical Character Recognition (OCR) software, making it easy to locate or edit scanned text.
- Streamline your workflows with one-touch Job Flow Sheets. Use the Job Flow Editor to take complicated and repetitive tasks and combine them into a simple job flow — ready to activate with a touch of a button.
- Reduce energy costs with smart energy management for minimal power consumption in standby, low power consumption in operation.
- Get hassle-free, fast power on with the printer’s wake-up motion sensors that automatically power up the printer when someone is in close proximity.
Great performance and long-term value.
The C7765dn delivers superb print, scan and copy performance, long-term reliability and low overall cost of ownership.
- Produce brilliant color prints across a wide range of media types and weights, including tabloid (A3) .
- Print up to 35 pages per minute (ppm) in black or color (letter and A4).*
- Scan two-sided documents easily with the built-in 75-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder at up to 70 impressions per minute (ipm,Simplex).*
- Boost workgroup productivity and support multitasking with the printer’s dedicated 512MB page memory and 2GB memory .*
- Reduce paper usage by up to 50% of paper consumption with automatic two-sided printing (default print setting). This printer supports printing on recycled, renewable content, and chlorine-free paper.
- Get outstanding cost-per-page with optional high-yield cartridges that print up to 26,000 pages (mono) and up to 15,000 pages (color).*
- A maximum duty cycle of up to 153,000 pages per month * helps meet high-volume printing demands.
Enterprise-level security for strong data protection.
Protect sensitive information without disrupting your workflow with powerful security functions.
- Prevent unauthorized printer access through network user walk-up authentication with LDAP and Kerberos .
- Safeguard confidential scan and fax data with digital signature and 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) encryption while sharing across a network or across devices.
- Protect data for copy, print, fax or email jobs with the printer’s hard drive encryption feature. Multi-pass secure erase further enhances hard-drive security.
Easy to use and customize.
Simplify your tasks and save time with intuitive and customizable features. Expansion options allow your printer to grow along with your business.
- Swiftly navigate menu and configuration settings using the intuitive 8.5" color touch screen control panel . Personalize control-panel functions per user with the Shortcut Menu.
- Quickly access and print frequently used forms stored on printer using My Forms feature.
- Enable high-volume printing with a wide range of paper input options supporting up to 4,640-sheet capacity. Additional finishing options allow easy creation of in-house marketing materials.
|Outstanding service and support |
Gain peace of mind with Dell’s superb service that includes hassle-free, on-site* hardware installation and Limited Hardware Warranty** service. Minimize downtime and disruptions with 4 hour, 9 x 5 on-site* response with Dell’s Next Business Day Onsite* Service after Remote Diagnosis service*.
|Reduce maintenance costs |
Get fuser maintenance kit replacement for the life of your Limited Hardware Warranty**. Dell includes a fuser maintenance kit in our Limited Hardware Warranty** to help you eliminate high replacement costs.