The reliability you want. The efficiency you need.
Virtually jam free: Reliable and uninterrupted performance provided by state of the art printer mechanisms and algorithms to prevent paper jams.
Print on different media types efficiently: Allocate specialty paper, such as company letterheads or forms, on different paper trays by adding up to 2 optional 250-sheet paper trays.
Printing made simple.
- Intuitively simple: 2.4 inch LCD screen makes it easy to navigate and adjust menu settings.
- Minimize downtime: Convenient onscreen graphics with step-by-step walkthrough offers instant help for quick troubleshooting.
- Easy secure print release: Send confidential print jobs to the printer and easily release them for printing with the convenient numeric keypad.
Solid performance. Great value.
- Fast prints: Wait less with fast print speeds up to 40ppm, and first page out (FPOT) as fast as 6.5 seconds.
- Added savings: Get an even lower cost per page printing when you use the optional 8,500 page high yield toner with this affordably priced printer.
Essential printer consumables for your Dell Smart Printer | S2830dn
Expand the capability of your printer with options that increase efficiency.
Dell original toner Cartridges
Choose the High Yield black toner cartridge for the lowest cost-per-page printing.
Optional paper trays
Add additional 550-sheet or 250-sheet trays to increase total paper input capacity or allocate specialty paper.
External wireless network adapter
Print securely without constraints of cables and port locations. This adapter supports WPA 2.0 (Enterprise, Personal) and 802.1X wireless security to protect your data.
Take advantage of comprehensive servicesKeep downtime to a minimum and your business running smoothly with outstanding warranty and support from Dell.
|Work confidently: |
Be assured of Dell’s reliable performance with our outstanding printer warranty that includes the fuser kit in the base and extended limited hardware warranty.
|Reliable support: |
Get technical support for any printing issues via phone or online during your standard 1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty.* Also, enjoy 1-Year Advanced Exchange * or Onsite Service* after Remote Diagnosis Service*.
|Extended coverage: |
Stay covered longer when you choose optional 2-, 3-, 4- or 5-year Limited Hardware Warranty.*
|Additional support options: |
Simplify printer maintenance with optional Dell ProSupport* services, featuring options such as specialized technical support, and expert onsite diagnosis.