Print with speed and security
Accelerate office productivity with fast printing, connectivity and security features of the C2660dn printer.
- Superb speeds of up to 28ppm* (letter) / 27ppm* (A4) for both high-quality color and sharp mono prints.
- Designed to meet high-volume printing needs with a duty cycle* of up to 50,000 pages per month.
- Print large jobs quickly with Gigabit Ethernet network connectivity.
- Easily navigate printer functions with the 4-line LCD user interface and 10-digit numeric keypad.
Protect your data and confidential documents with the security features of the Dell Color Printer – C2660dn.
- Securely send data over the network with IPSec and SSL data transmission.
- Keep sensitive documents private using the Secure Print feature. Print jobs are not released until a 4-digit PIN is entered on the printer control panel.
Great value in an eco-efficient design
Help lower the total cost of ownership of your C2660dn printer and conserve resources.
- Get low cost per page with the optional high-yield toner cartridges.
- Reduce energy consumption and costs with Dell toners featuring low-melt toner technology, which helps save energy as well as reduce warm-up time and first page out time (FPOT).
- Activate the Power Save button to put your printer into sleep mode when not in use to help conserve power.
- Help keep operation and replacement costs down with the durable 50,000-page imaging drum.
- Reduce paper consumption by up to 50 percent with automatic two-sided printing. The Dell Color Printer – C2660dn also supports printing on recycled, renewable content and chlorine-free paper.
- Print multiple pages on a single sheet of paper using the N-up feature.
Your printer also meets many of the latest environmental regulatory standards. The Dell Color Printer – C2660dn is:
- Registered EPEAT® in the U.S. and Canada*
- ENERGY STAR® qualified*
- RoHS compliant*
Essential accessories for your Dell Color Printer – C2660dn
Complete your printer experience with a high-yield toner cartridge, an additional 550-sheet paper tray and a wireless adapter. Look for these great products and more at checkout.
Take advantage of comprehensive services.
Get peace of mind long after your purchase with a suite of service and support options for your Dell Color Printer – C2660dn.
|Reliable support |
Help minimize downtime with Dell’s standard 1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty** and 1-Year Advanced Exchange* Service after Remote Diagnosis. Fuser maintenance kit is covered under the 1-Year Limited Hardware Warranty* period.
|Extended coverage |
Stay covered longer when you choose optional 2-, 3-, 4- or 5-year extensions to your Limited Hardware Warranty.*
|Additional support options |
Simplify printer maintenance with optional Dell ProSupport* services, featuring options such as specialized technical support, and expert onsite diagnosis.