|Manufacturer Part# : CPDFF1ENMB | Dell Part# : A6913052|
- Scroll through long documents: The flick view lets you flip through pages in a document just like you would pages in a book. You can adjust the page size and the scrolling speed, making the flick view great for finding a specific page in long document.
- One-click slideshows: The presentation view lets you display any file as a slideshow. In one click, you get a full-screen look at a file, and you can scroll through it page-by-page.
- Combine a variety of formats in one document: Corel PDF Fusion lets you repurpose file types without having the native software installed to create streamlined information packages.
- Quickly assemble content: With a simple drag-and-drop, you can extract a page from a document, data from a spreadsheet, a slide from a presentation, images - files from a wide variety of formats - to create a single, concise document tailored to your audience.
- Fine-tune your output: Corel PDF Fusion can guide you through the final steps of creating your PDF or XPS file. The finish document wizard helps you optimize the file for print or the web, enter document summary information, set opening preferences, and apply password protection.
- Collaborate easily: Corel PDF Fusion has an intuitive set of annotation tools to facilitate collaboration. Whether you're highlighting, striking out or underlining text, marking text for redaction, or adding a sticky-note comment, a streamlined toolset makes document reviews fast and efficient. And when you circulate the document, you can share it as a PDF, XPS, PNG, or DOC file.
- Edit text quickly: With Corel PDF Fusion, making final touchups in a PDF is a snap. When you select text, an editing toolset displays beside it, so you don't have to search through menus and toolbars to find what you need. And any changes you make won't alter the flow of the document.
- Create hyperlinks: To help your audience get the most out of your documents, Corel PDF Fusion offers easy-to-use linking tools. You can link text to another page in the document, to another document, or to a web site.
- Add bookmarks: Bookmarks help your audience navigate your PDFs and draw them to critical content. You can quickly create a bookmark by selecting heading text. You can even add a bookmark to an image or object in your file.
- Add text anywhere: The free text tool lets you seamlessly add a block of text anywhere in your document. Intuitive formatting controls ensure that any text you add looks like the existing text.
- Secure files: Corel PDF Fusion helps protect your documents and any sensitive content they may contain. In a couple of clicks, you can quickly redact blocks of text or find and redact all instances of a word. You can also password-protect files and restrict printing, copying, and editing.
- Insert watermarks: If you need to add watermarks to a file, Corel PDF Fusion offers a set of interactive controls to easily set the watermark font, position color, size, opacity, and angle.
- Edit pages: Corel PDF Fusion has hassle-free tools for tailoring pages to suit the look of your document. In a click, you can rotate or crop pages. You can also rearrange the page order with a simple drag-and-drop.
- Create documents in multiple formats: Corel PDF Fusion lets you draw content from file types and share your work in the format that works finest for your audience.
- Print to PDF from Microsoft Office: The Corel PDF Creator feature lets you publish to PDF from any other program on your system that has printing capability. Even more impressive, a PDF-creation tab appears on the ribbon in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, or Microsoft PowerPoint, so you can quickly and easily turn any DOC, XLS, or PPT file into PDF.
|Corel PDF Fusion lets you open, view and work with different file formats even if you don't have the software used to create the file! Open PDFs, graphics, Microsoft Office formats, photos and many more. Create new PDFs just by dragging and dropping or save files to PDF, XPS and DOC formats. Edit or add text, and review and comment with ease. Once you're done, assemble documents quickly and share them in a single PDF package. |
Boost your productivity with Corel PDF Fusion, an all-in-one PDF creator that lets you view files, plus assemble, edit and create PDFs. View different file types just by dragging and dropping them into the welcome screen. Take pages from multiple files, including documents, spreadsheets and presentations, and combine them into a single PDF to share with anyone. Add new text, bookmarks and comments. Plus, convert files to PDF, XPS and DOC formats with just a click.
Manufacturer Part# : CPDFF1ENMB
Dell Part# : A6913052