Flexible viewing features
The Dell™ 22 Monitor - P2214H adjusts to fit your work style and provides virtually all the connectivity options you'll need over the course of the day.
- Monitor stand has full adjustability features to maximize viewing comfort
- Easily transition from landscape to portrait orientation - gives you the option of viewing large web pages with less scrolling
- Dell Display Manager is your one stop software application to manually adjust or auto assign optimal preset modes to specific software applications
Multiple connectivity options
A comprehensive range of analog and digital connectivity ports and cables are included:
- DVI-D (excluding DVI-D cables)
Impressive screen clarity
Every detail is bright and clear
- Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution at 60Hz (max.)
- LED backlit
- 250 cd/m² brightness (typical)
- 85% color gamut (typical)
Color clarity and consistency across an ultra-wide viewing angle
The in-plane switching technology offers clear images with consistent and accurate colors across a wide 16:9 aspect ratio that features:
- An ultra-wide 178°/178° viewing angle
- Excellent picture quality with high 2 million:1 dynamic contrast ratio (typical) for deep blacks, bright whites and outstanding details
- 1000:1 contrast ratio (typical)
Designed for professionals
For large and small businesses, the P2214H is ideal for Latitude, OptiPlex and Dell Precision systems driving high-performance business applications. It is also an excellent display for Latitude and XPS systems in home-office environments.
The Dell 22 Monitor – P2214H meets the latest regulatory and environmental standards.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- EPEAT® Gold Rated
- TCO Certified Displays
- China Energy Label (CEL) compliant
The P2214H is BFR/PVC-free (excluding external cables) with more than 25 percent post-consumer recycled plastics in the chassis.
With 26W normal-operation power consumption (typical) and less than 0.3W power consumption in active-off mode, the P2214H can help keep energy costs down. Manage power consumption wisely with PowerNap, which you can enable through the Dell Display Manager to either dim the monitor to the minimum brightness level or put it into sleep mode when it is not in use.
Dual Monitor Stand:
Customize dual monitor alignment for comfort and productivity
The Dell Dual Monitor Stand lets you easily customize the positioning and alignment of two monitors, so you can achieve your preferred setup for optimal comfort.
The stand provides height, tilt and swivel adjustments for two monitors of same or various sizes. It allows for the two monitors to slide laterally, ensuring they are always on the same plane.
Find out more >
Optimized for use with Dell monitors
The stand is optimized for use with Dell monitors with the Dell Quick Release mounting solution. Dell Quick Release lets you easily and securely snap a monitor into place without the need for screws.
A VESA adapter plate included with the stand also allows it to accommodate any VESA-compliant monitor. The stand can support monitors up to 14.3 pounds and screen sizes up to 24 inches.
Eliminate clutter and reclaim your workspace
Replacing two monitor stands with just one saves space, especially with the Dell Dual Monitor Stand's smartly designed U-shaped base. Use the newfound space directly in front of you for writing, referencing materials and other tasks.
The stand also features integrated cable management hidden within a slot in the stand riser. Neatly stow away your cables and cords through the slot for a less cluttered and more comfortable work area.
What's in the Box
Dell Dual Monitor Stand.
- Design to maximize your viewing comfort and improve your productivity with its multi-adjustment capabilities
- Supports Dell VESA Quick Release Mount
- The U-shaped base occupies less desk space