Outstanding multifunction performance and value
Scan, print, copy or fax with the speed, control and dependable performance of the Dell B3465dnf multifunction printer.
- Print or copy at speeds of up to 50 pages per minute (ppm) (letter) or 47 ppm* (A4) with a first-print-out time (FPOT) as fast as 6.5 seconds.
- Gigabit Ethernet connectivity and the optional External Wireless Adapter help maximize data transmission speeds across your network.*
- A powerful 800MHz dual-core processor and 1GB* of onboard memory enable fast data processing.
- Add the optional 2GB* memory upgrade for maximum onboard memory of 3GB*.
- Save time and paper with automatic two-sided printing and increase efficiency with built-in Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF) for fast two-sided scanning and copying.
- In addition to a 150,000-page maximum monthly duty cycle*, the B3465dnf offers a low cost per page with the optional Extra High Capacity 20,000-page toner cartridge.*
Efficient document management with expandable options
The Dell B3465dnf multifunction printer comes with a full menu of features and functions designed to help simplify document storage and sharing.
- Scan and save your documents directly to email or to one of 30 folder destinations.
- Card Copy allows you to scan and print both sides of a card on a single page, saving paper and conveniently displaying information.
- Quickly access and print frequently used forms stored on your network, FTP or website using the Forms and Favorites feature.
- Create up to 25 copy, fax and email shortcuts that are quickly accessible through the control panel.
- Increase your input paper capacity with the optional 550-sheet input paper tray (up to a total paper capacity of 2,300 sheets with 3 optional trays).
- The optional Staple Finisher offers convenient inhouse stapling of print-outs.
Intuitive design and controls
The Dell B3465dnf multifunction printer features a user-friendly design and smart applications that can help you effectively reduce downtime.
- An adjustable 7" color LCD touchscreen and 17-button keypad enable simple navigation.
- Web-based remote management with the Dell Printer Configurator Web Tool allows you to modify settings, view printer status, release held print jobs, create bookmarks and perform other print-related tasks remotely.
- Monitor the usage, statistics and settings of multiple printers with Dell OpenManageTM .
Advanced security features
Protect your network and valuable data with robust security features.
- Confidential Print: Send sensitive documents to the print queue, where they’re held until a PIN is entered for secure printing and pickup.
- Network data security: SNMPv3 and IPV6 protocols with IPsec encrypt data while the optional wireless card supports 802.1x wireless security.
- Access control: Enable and disable printer functions and allow remote access via security templates.
- Physical security: Physically secure the printer via a Kensington® lock. You can also use the optional lockable paper tray to protect costly or sensitive media, such as company letterhead (lock, cable and optional tray sold separately).
Service and support for your new printer
Keep your downtime to a minimum and your business running to the maximum with outstanding support from Dell.
|Strong protection comes standard |
Your new printer comes with a 1-year Limited Hardware Warranty* and 1-year Next-Business-Day Onsite* Service* after Remote Diagnosis*. You’re also covered with 24x7 online/phone technical support during your standard service and Limited Hardware Warranty* periods.
|Increase your peace of mind |
Protect your investment even longer with an optional Limited Hardware Warranty* extension of up to 5 years. And you can choose to simplify your printer environment with Dell ProSupport* services, featuring options such as specialized technical support and expert onsite diagnosis.