- Describe the basic functions of the Storage Center software.Explain the relationship between operating systems and Storage Center interactions.
- List the iSCSI best practices.
- Describe the Fibre Channel Zoning best practices.
- Identify when and when not to use virtual ports.
- Explain proper setup for a successful Storage Center failover, what is involved in the failover process, and how MPIO is used and setup.
- Test failover.
- Summarize the advantages of the Storage Center’s dynamic capacity, data progression, Data Instant Replay, and Remote Instant Replay.
- Install SC Series controllers and storage systems.
- Configure FC switches.
- Configure host to connect to SC.
- Create servers and volumes.
- Create and explain Storage Profile.
- Create and explain replays, replay profiles, and recover from replays.
|The SC Series Installation and Configuration course is part of the recommended training path leading to Storage Professional level certification for SC Series. This course offers a blended learning experience that combines both online and instructor-led training to help you successfully install SC Series storage arrays and provide you with best practices for storage hardware deployment including Fibre Channel zoning and host attachment. Prior to attending the training class, you will independently complete an online course to gain an overview of SC software, administration, cabling, volume to server mapping, multipathing, and failover.|
In the four day class, you will get hands-on training utilizing a cable simulator and remote access to a live environment to practice successfully installing hardware in real-world scenarios. For continued practice, you will keep the cable simulator kit to help prepare for future installations.
Manufacturer Part# : 94443
Dell Part# : 804-6464