- Dell Training and Certification provides effective and comprehensive online and instructor-led courses as well as training books at an affordable price - building the skills you need to maximize both your potential and the value of your technology investments.
- IT Professional Training includes The Dell Certification Program including e-learning courses for introductory knowledge, instructor-led courses for advanced hands-on training, and certification exams themselves. Dell also offers other industry certifications, delivered as e-learning or at customer sites, including Microsoft, Cisco, Novell, and CompTIA. In addition, we offer Dell server, storage, systems management and network training. Hardware maintenance training is also available for Dell desktops, workstations, portables and servers.
- Business and Education Professional Training includes complete small business packages, PC training packages, or K-12 professional development programs. Improve your skills in using tools such as Macromedia, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Windows and Office XP, or learn to use PDAs and PCs in the classroom.
- Productivity at Home Courses include everything from how to use your operating system, applications and peripherals to managing finances. Improve your skills for effectively surfing the Internet, managing your time, dealing with work-related conflict, leading a team, e-mailing digital photographs and even configuring a home network and building a web site.
- Enrollment Instructions - Accessing Courses:
Upon purchasing Dell Training and Certification, you will receive a Customer # and Order #. Register at LearnDell.com, then Enroll under 'My Courses' using your Customer # and Order #. If you have previously registered, Sign In at LearnDell.com with your e-mail address and password. Enroll under 'My Courses' using your Customer # and Order #.
|This self-paced, online course is designed for IT professionals who are responsible for implementing and deploying Dell™ PowerEdge™ servers on data networks, troubleshooting Dell PowerEdge™ server hardware and self-maintainers or third-party maintainers who support the PowerEdge™ 2850. The course introduces you to the server architecture of the PowerEdge™ 2850 and provides the baseline knowledge about configuring key system components for use on a production data network. You'll learn how the latest technologies, such as PCI Express and Intel's E7250 chipset, are being implemented in Dell™ servers. The course also covers fundamental troubleshooting techniques for the PowerEdge™ 2850.|
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Accurately identify the features of the PowerEdge™ 2850, including:
- Product Benefits
- Basic system technology (processor, chipset, memory, integrated devices, chassis, racking options)
- Understand how to accurately identify, configure and troubleshoot the PowerEdge™ 2850 factory installed hardware components and features, including:
- System Board (including chipset)
- Backplane and daughter card
- Network Interface Cards
- Accurately identify the correct procedures for using and/or updating PowerEdge™ 2850 firmware and software, including:
- BIOS and System Setup program
- Factory installed firmware components
Manufacturer Part# : 94443
Dell Part# : 981-4598