- Service includes unpacking and securing TV and wall mount (*not included) on a wall as directed by the customer.
- Technician will connect and configure up to five (5) Audio/Video components (A/V). Components include but are not limited to: VCR, DVR, DVD, or video game console).
- In addition, the technician will conceal power cord (track molding only) and also conceal A/V cables (track molding or in-wall).
- Technician will setup Home Theater (HT) system and connect speakers to operate up to 7.1 surround sound, and neatly dress all speaker wires.
NOTE: Service does not include any custom in-wall wiring.
- Also technician will program one (1) basic non-learning Remote Control device to operate components. After verifying that everything works properly, the technician will place packaging material in location as indicated by the customer. Upon completion of work, Technician will provide a Review of Service(s) performed and have you complete a sign-off to verify.
- Upon completion of work, Technician will Review of Service(s) performed and have you complete a sign-off to verify.
Please allow 48 hours for your order to process. After processing a scheduling agent will contact you. If a system or hardware is purchased with this service, a scheduling agent will contact you when your order ships. Or Call 1-800-897-1582 at anytime to schedule your appointment for service! The Call Center hours of operation are:
- Monday - Saturday: 8:00 am - 9:00 pm CST
- Sunday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm CST
* For more details about this service please visit: www.dell.com/servicecontracts
Manufacturer Part# : 94443
Dell Part# : 986-2917