- Full non-blocked access providing one of the lowest "cost-per-remote-user" server management solutions available
- Secure, full BIOS-level control of servers over an IP network
- Clean, flexible CAT5 KVM solution with virtually no cable length restrictions
- Completely integrated IP-based KVM switch in a "Zero U" form factor
- Cost-effective and easy "add-as-you-grow" scalability by daisy-chaining multiple units
- Compact server-powered design – no external power supply required
- Virtual Media support
- Browser-based – no client software required
- Each unit supports up to 8 simultaneous users
- Remote Authentication support, including LDAP, RADIUS, and Active Directory
|SecureLinx Spider provides secure KVM over IP (keyboard, video, mouse) management of servers over an IP network. Unlike traditional KVM switches on the market, Spider offers a flexible, scalable and affordable CAT5-based remote access KVM solution in a cable friendly, compact "zero-footprint" package.|
The latest addition to the SecureLinx family of IT/data center management products, this KVM over IP solution eliminates server-to-switch CAT5 cable distance limitations, and gives system administrators non-intrusive and cost-effective 24/7 access to servers across a wide variety of IT/network environments: from mission critical servers in high-density data centers, to servers distributed over corporate campuses, multi-floor buildings, remote/branch office sites. Management access, from BIOS to applications, from any web browser anywhere, at any time… guaranteed.
Amazingly scalable, Spider is a KVM switch that can be easily daisy-chained together using Lantronix SwitchPort+ integrated Ethernet switch technology. This provides a cost-effective solution in environments where numerous cable drops and distance limitations can be a challenge when adding servers. Spider delivers secure, non-blocked, BIOS level management access to servers, and no client software or external power supply is required.
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State California to cause cancer and birth defect or other reproductive harm. For more informaiton go to http://www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Manufacturer Part# : SLSLP400USB-01
Dell Part# : A3246358