- Custom sensor optimized for bar code scanning improves scanning aggressiveness and protects investment by providing supply chain stability
- Three focal options (high density, standard range and extended range) provide application-specific scanning, leading to improved productivity
- TotalFreedom 2.0 development platform enables the loading and linking of multiple applications on the scanner to enhance image processing, decoding or data formatting functionality, eliminating the need for host system modifications
- Bluetooth Class 2, v2.1 radio enables movement up to 33 feet (10m) from base, reduces interference with other wireless systems, and lowers total cost of ownership by allowing up to seven imagers to communicate to a single base
- Long-lasting lithium-ion battery powers up to 50,000 scans per full charge, ensuring maximum uptime
Xenon 1902, Honeywell's area-imaging technology, is redefining the standard for hand-held scanners. Featuring a custom sensor that is optimized for bar code scanning, Xenon 1902 offers industry-leading performance and reliability for a wide variety of applications that require the versatility of area-imaging technology plus the freedom of Bluetooth wireless connectivity. Powered by Adaptus Imaging technology 6.0, Xenon 1902 delivers superior bar code scanning and digital image capture. Xenon 1902 incorporates a revolutionary decoding architecture that combines Adaptus Imaging technology 5.5 and Omniplanar's SwiftDecoder software along with a custom sensor, enabling extended depth of field, faster reading, and improved scanning performance on poor quality bar codes.
Manufacturer Part# : 1902GSR-2USB-5
Dell Part# : A6824663