- Multi-monitor support: Connects up to four monitors for each system to increase user productivity.
- Fully compatible with computer video cards using DisplayPort 1.1 and 1.2 protocols, supporting resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 pixels (UHD 4K) @30Hz, 2560 x 1600 pixels @ 60Hz.
- Protected DisplayPort Channel Switching – The Belkin Secure DisplayPort KVM switch includes security mechanisms to protect DisplayPort channels
- The Belkin Secure DisplayPort KVM supports HDMI and DVI Monitors
- Increased Reliability- Using a unique anti-tampering battery with an extremely low self-discharge rate, the life expectancy of the switch has been increased dramatically to over 15 years
- Common Criteria Validated to NIAP Protection Profile 3.0
- NIAP Certified Common Access Card support
- Dedicated processors with emulators for every port: Isolated port paths for video, audio, peripherals, and smart card readers prevent data leaks between computers
- Unidirectional data paths: Optical data diodes prevent peripherals from being used to breach systems
- Peripheral management: USB device detection prevents unauthorized peripheral usage
- Anti-tampering: Internal electrical sensors render unit inoperable if opened
- Uni-body chassis: Minimizes entry points and prevents physical tampering
- Secure labeling: Holographic tamper-evident product label provides visual indication and prevention of tampering
- Customizable port coloring and naming: Facilitates port identification and reduces user switching errors
- Fast switching: No keyboard or mouse delays when switching ports
- Intelligent common access card (CAC) switching: Prevents unwanted system log-off while switching ports
- Easy mounting: Uses an integrated mounting track to allow under-desk or side-wall mounting, creating extra desk space
- High retention connectors: Semi-locking USB ports prevent accidental disconnection
- Secure packaging: Tamper-evident packaging ensures product is not tampered with during transport
- Audio Security for Speakers
DisplayPort is a complex protocol with the capabilities of transferring various types of information beyond just display signals, therefore challenging in terms of security. In 2014, Belkin was the first to introduce Common Criteria products in the market which supported DisplayPort systems and is now offering the latest Belkin Advanced Secure Ultra High Definition Quad-Head KVM , the latest addition to the Belkin secure line up is the perfect solution for applications that require high resolution support. The Belkin Advanced Secure Ultra High Def Quad-Head KVM is fully compatible with computer systems using video cards with 1.1 and 1.2 DisplayPort protocols; supporting resolutions up to 3840×2160. True data path isolation for workstations in a highly secure environment provides the ultimate secure solution for government agencies.
The Belkin Advanced Secure Ultra High Def Quad-Head KVM is designed, manufactured and certified to the latest NIAP Protection Profile Ver. 3.0 standard. . The latest NIAP Protection Profile ensures agencies are receiving the appropriate security for Keyboard and Pointing Devices, superior protection for displays and improved audio device security.
Manufacturer Part# : F1DN104Q-3
Dell Part# : A8859646