- Dell Training and Certification provides effective and comprehensive online and instructor-led courses at an affordable price - building the skills you need to maximize both your potential and the value of your organization's investments.
- IT Professional Training includes The Dell Certification Program including e-learning courses for introductory knowledge, instructor-led courses for advanced hands-on training, and certification exams themselves. Dell also offers other industry certifications, delivered as e-learning or at customer sites, including Microsoft, Cisco, Novell, and CompTIA. In addition, we offer Dell server, storage, systems management and network training. Hardware maintenance training is also available for Dell desktops, workstations, portables and servers.
- Business and Education Professional Training includes complete small business packages, PC training packages, or K-12 professional development programs. Improve your skills in using tools such as Macromedia, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Windows and Office XP, or learn to use PDAs and PCs in the classroom.
- Productivity at Home Courses include everything from how to use your operating system, applications and peripherals to managing finances. Improve your skills for effectively surfing the Internet, managing your time, dealing with work-related conflict, leading a team, e-mailing digital photographs and even configuring a home network and building a web site.
- Enrollment Instructions - Accessing Courses: Upon purchasing Dell Training and Certification, you will receive a Customer # and Order #. Register at LearnDell.com, then Enroll under 'My Courses' using your Customer # and Order #. If you have previously registered, Sign In at LearnDell.com with your e-mail address and password. Enroll under 'My Courses' using your Customer # and Order.
Dell Training provides effective and comprehensive online courses at an affordable price - building the skills that you need to maximize both your potential and the value of your organization’s investments.
This Training Pack includes online, self-paced introductory sessions to jump start the Storage Administrator on managing the Compellent Storage Center. Online sessions are followed up with a 4 day Instructor led course. It concentrates utilizing Enterprise Manager and the Storage Center GUI to educate Compellent Administrators on how to perform key administrative tasks for a Compellent Storage Center and manage all tools associated with Storage Center operations.
- The Dell Compellent Storage Center Architecture
- Deployment Options
- Detailed functions of hardware components
- Storage Center core software benefits
- Storage Center applications functions and usage
- Creating/Modifying Servers and Server folders
- Creating/Modifying Volumes and Volume folders
- Mapping Volumes to Servers
- Copy, Mirror, and Migrate Volumes
- Expand Volumes
- Create and Manage Replays
- Create and Manage Replay Profiles
- Configure Consistency Groups
- Data Progression Best Practices
- Create and Manage Storage Profiles
- Create and Restore Backup Sets with Replay Manager
- Manage Storage Center Performance
- Manage Disk and Disk Folders
- User Group setup
- User Management and Security
- Management Viewers
- Phone Home Tool
- Disk Drive Sparing and Replacing a failed drive
- Configure SNMP and SMTP
- Upgrade Storage Center license and software
- Enterprise Manager Configuration
- Remote Instant Replay—Replication Setup
- Disaster Recovery Activation and Recovery
- Enterprise Manager Reporting tools
- Configure Threshold
Manufacturer Part# : 94443
Dell Part# : 936-5769