Help increase office productivity
Finish your print jobs quickly and efficiently with the high-performance processing provided by the Dell B2360d laser printer.
- Dual 800MHz processors and a generous 128MB1 of onboard memory enable fast data processing.
- Get professional-quality prints at fast print speeds of up to 40 pages per minute (ppm) (letter) and 38 ppm (A4)2 with up to 1200x1200 dpi resolution.
- Reduce paper usage with automatic two-sided printing.
- Stay well stocked with the standard 250-sheet input paper tray. Or, expand your printing capacity with the optional 550-sheet input paper tray.
Discover reliable performance at an affordable price
With a large duty cycle, a long-lasting drum and compatibility with the latest operating systems, the Dell B2360d laser printer is designed for minimal maintenance.
- The Dell B2360d printer is able to meet high office printing demands reliably with a large duty cycle3 of up to 80,000 pages per month(maximum).
- Minimize maintenance cost with a long-life imaging drum designed to last up to 60,000 pages.
- Integrate your Dell printer seamlessly into a Windows® 8 environment.
Reduce risks to security and the environment
From locking paper trays to Eco Mode operation capability, the Dell B2360d laser printer is designed to help protect sensitive documents and the environment.
- Save toner and energy consumption by enabling Eco Mode functionality.
- Keep your printer secured with a Kensington lock (Kensington cable sold separately).
- Use the optional lockable 550-sheet input paper tray to help protect costly or sensitive media, such as company letterhead and bank checks (optional tray sold separately).