Bring outstanding performance to demanding environments.
Designers, CGI animators, engineers, programmers, photographers and power users across many industries can benefit from high-end capabilities offered by the Dell UltraSharp U3014.
- Accelerate deployments with a monitor that arrives calibrated to a deltaE <2.
- Work with precise, consistent colors enabled by PremierColor.
- Enjoy compatibility with major industry color standards (99% AdobeRGB, 100% sRGB).
- Custom-tailor your images with a wide range of colors and color details with the U3014’s high color gamut of 120% and color depth of 1.07 billion colors enabled by the 12-bit internal processing and a 14-bit look-up table (LUT).
- Calibrate in-house using Dell UltraSharp Color Calibration Solution software with the optional X-Rite i1Display Pro colorimeter (sold separately).
Get the flexibility to work the way you like.
Connect to your external media with the flexible Dell UltraSharp U3014 monitor. This 30" monitor offers multiple connectivity possibilities, mounting options and color settings, including daisy-chain connectivity for easy connections to multiple monitors.
- Adjust parameters for saturation, hue, gain and offset with Custom Color mode.
- Simplify connectivity to external media and other hardware with DisplayPort 1.2 (with daisy-chain support), mini-DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI-D, USB 3.0 and a media card reader.
- Mount the panel on a wall, attach it to a single monitor arm or use the height-adjustable stand with a 90 mm adjustment range.
- Find the screen position you prefer through tilt and swivel adjustments.
Simplify image management with Dell Display Manager.
Reduce the amount of time spent adjusting your screen and switching between applications with the enhanced capabilities of Dell Display Manager. This software application can help you get the most from your Dell UltraSharp monitor through Smart Video Enhance, Auto Mode and Easy Arrange functionalities.
- Smart Video Enhance automatically improves colors and sharpness onscreen by applying the optimal presets.
- Auto Mode allows auto assignment of optimum presets to specific software applications.
- Easy Arrange organizes your monitor screen by arranging or tiling your applications side by side so that you can view multiple application windows at the same time.
Find more ways to save energy around your office.
You can help reduce energy costs and your impact on the environment with the Dell UltraSharp U3014 monitor. It’s designed to consume only 60 W (typical), which is lower than some of its closest competitors. You also get the added benefit of PowerNap and Dynamic Dimming to help further reduce energy consumption.
- PowerNap can dim your monitor to minimum brightness or put it into sleep mode when you’re away.
- Dynamic dimming, when enabled, adjusts onscreen brightness when images displayed consist of predominantly large bright and white areas.
- The Dell UltraSharp U3014 meets the latest environmental standards, including ENERGY STAR® , EPEAT Gold, TCO Certified Displays and CECP.
- Help create a safe work environment with a monitor that offers arsenic-free glass, a mercury-free LED panel, BFR/PVC-reduced circuit board laminates and a chassis made of more than 25 percent post-consumer recycled plastics.