Easily connect and project
Wireless connections are a snap so you can focus on what matters the most - your material. Setup is fast and there are several ways to connect :
- Project wirelessly with smooth audio and video performance using Intel® Wireless Display (WiDi) or Miracast™ and easily share your laptop screen or mobile content with a conference room or classroom.
- Connect through WiFi and project wirelessly from your laptop, tablet or mobile device.
- Quickly and easily connect using the projector’s HDMI or USB port.
- Conveniently share photos, audio, videos or presentations using the projector’s 2GB of internal flash memory or internal SD card slot.
Use with virtually any laptop or mobile device
Easily collaborate in conference rooms, classrooms and client sites with help from wide device compatibility . And with broad operating system support - including Windows, Mac OS® , Android™ and iOS - you have the freedom to project from virtually any laptop, tablet or smartphone. Or, turn any family or media room into an instant movie night by projecting content from your favorite game console, computer, Blu-Ray player, or tablet.
Highly mobile, easily affordable
Give your staff the freedom to present wherever they need to with a highly portable and cost-effective projector.
- Effortlessly carry your projector between offices thanks to a lightweight, low-profile design and included carrying case. Bring your own projector to the meeting and have complete control over the presentation.
- Start projecting quickly to keep your audience or classroom engaged. Designed with an LED light source instead of a traditional lamp, this projector requires no lamp warm-up time.
- Lighten the load on your IT budget with an affordable mobile projector that can be shared among staff or moved between conference rooms.
Expect a bright future
Project clearly with a powerful, 900-lumen LED light source. Help reduce IT maintenance costs with a reliable projector, rated for up to 30,000 hours.