- Optimized design for mounting Dell ReadyRails sliding rail kits into threaded hole racks
- Positions the server forward in the rack by less than 18mm
- Dell Certified Parts undergo rigorous testing by qualified engineers to ensure compatibility and reliability in your Dell system
- Our sustaining qualification process allows for testing and certifying the newest in technology on your Dell system
- Dell uses only OEM grade quality components
- Our Limited One Year Warranty guarantees that if our Dell Certified Parts should fail, we will replace them
- Dell Certified means no worry of voiding your system’s hardware warranty
- Our experienced technical support staff is available to answer any questions regarding your Dell Certified Parts upgrade
- Parts purchased from other sources will not be supported by Dell
ReadyRails™ sliding rail kits from Dell™ are designed to install without tools in square hole and unthreaded round hole racks only. Adapter brackets can be installed in a threaded hole rack to support ReadyRails sliding rail kits. These brackets are optimized to limit the offset of the server beyond the EIA rails to less than 18mm.
The 2U Threaded Rack Adapter Brackets Kit can be used with the ReadyRails sliding rail kits for Dell's 2U-5U PowerEdge servers including the R510, R515, R710, R715, R810, R815, R910, T610 and T710. They can also be used with the Dell rack-mount UPS ReadyRails static rail kit.
Manufacturer Part# : PKCR1
Dell Part# : 331-0166
This product is compatible with the following systems:
PowerEdge R210 II