- Includes unpacking and securing TV and wall mount (products not included) on a wall as directed by the customer.
- Technician will conceal power cord (track molding and/or neat wire management system only) and also conceal A/V cables (track molding or wall fishing, if unobstructed).
- Technician will connect and configure up to (3) audio/video components in the same room, and neatly conceal all wires and cables. (A/V components requiring a network or satellite connection are excluded.)
- Technician will then program basic functions of remote control (non-learning) and also complete basic picture optimization.
- After verifying that everything works properly, our technician will place packaging material in on-premise location as indicated by the customer.
- Upon completion of work, Technician will provide a Review of Service(s) performed and have you complete a sign-off to verify.
Please allow 48 hours for your order to process. After processing a scheduling agent will contact you. If a system or hardware is purchased with this service, a scheduling agent will contact you when your order ships. Or Call 1-800-897-1582 at anytime to schedule your appointment for service! The Call Center hours of operation are:
- Monday - Saturday: 8:00 am - 9:00 pm CST
- Sunday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm CST
* For more details about this service please visit: www.dell.com/servicecontracts
Manufacturer Part# : 94443
Dell Part# : 986-2888