- Includes unpacking system and components and performing quality inspection.
- Technician will boot system and complete the initial setup.
- Installation includes connection of up to three (3) external devices; like your wireless printer, scanner, MP3 Player, or digital camera.
- Includes setup of new or existing internet connection through existing service provider and confirmation of connectivity.
- Configure and activate one (1) Email account.
- Fifteen (15) minute Orientation: (includes 1 of the following topics).
1. New System/Hardware overview: Hardware Specifications and Basic Functionality
2. Windows® Orientation: Basic Networking, Security/Windows Updates, Windows Gadgets and Sound Settings
3. File Management: Pictures, Music, Email, and Search Functions
- Upon completion of work, Technician will provide a Review of Service(s) performed and have you complete a sign-off to verify.
Please allow 48 hours for your order to process. After processing a scheduling agent will contact you. If a system or hardware is purchased with this service, a scheduling agent will contact you when your order ships. Or Call 1-800-897-1582 at anytime to schedule your appointment for service! The Call Center hours of operation are:
- Monday - Saturday: 8:00 am - 9:00 pm CST
- Sunday: 8:00 am - 8:00 pm CST
* For more details about this service please visit: www.dell.com/servicecontracts
Manufacturer Part# : R8597
Dell Part# : 986-3717