|Print directly from your mobile devices. |
Now it’s easy to print directly from your phone or tablet to a compatible printer over an Ethernet or WiFi network.
Easy to get. Easy to use.
- Enjoy multiple options: Print directly from your AndroidTM mobile device with Dell Mobile Print or from your iPad® , iPhone® and iPod touch® with AirPrintTM .*
- Save time: There’s no need to transfer files from your phone or tablet to your PC. What's more, you can receive your first printout (first page out time, FPOT) in as fast as 10 seconds (excluding printer FPOT).
- Print a wide variety of files: Print web content, photos, PDFs, emails, documents and more.
You can get Dell Mobile Print as a free download at Google PlayTM and use it on a variety of compatible mobile devices.
- You can download it free of charge: Dell Mobile Print is a free download via Google Play.
- Easy to use: A simple user interface helps you to easily access a wide range of files on your phone or tablet, and then discover compatible printers to print them on.
- Print to a broad portfolio of Dell printers: Download the Dell Mobile Print app and you can start using it on a number of compatible Dell printers. For more details on the compatible printers, please refer to Supported Printers List.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Dell Mobile Print work?
|What can I print with Dell Mobile Print? |
Dell Mobile Print can print the following types of content:
- Word documents (.doc and .docx files)
- Spreadsheet documents (.xls and .xlsx files)
- Presentation documents (.ppt and .pptx files)
- PDF documents
- Google Docs
- Images files (.jpeg, .png, .gif, .tiff and .bmp)
- Internet webpages (.html, .xhtml, .xml files)
- SMS messages
Dell Mobile Print is a mobile application compatible with the Android operating system. It provides customers with the convenience of printing photos, documents, web content and more, directly from Android mobile devices to selected Dell branded network printers.
Why must I have WiFi switched on to print?
Dell Mobile Print uses WiFi to connect with the networks that support printers.
How do I log on to the WiFi network that has my printers?
You can control WiFi network access from the Settings menu of your mobile device. Enter Settings, then Wireless & Networks, then WiFi Settings. From WiFi Settings, select your WiFi network.
How should my printer be connected?
To print directly from your mobile device, your printer must be connected to the same network. This can be either an Ethernet network that has a WiFi access point, or a WiFi network.
Does my phone or tablet need Microsoft Word, PowerPoint or Excel installed to print documents?
No. Dell Mobile Print supports printing these document types directly.
Why are there parts of my document missing when printed?
Dell Mobile Print can print most documents. However, some documents may contain formats, styles or fonts that Dell Mobile Print does not support.
Which printers are supported?
Dell Color Lasers:
1235сn, 2130cn, 2135cn, 2145cn, 2150cn/cdn, 2155cn/cdn, 3010cn, 3100cn, 3110cn, 3115cn, 3130cdn, 5100cn, 5110cn, 5130cdn, 7130cn
Dell Black and White Lasers:
1130n, 1135n, B1160w, B1260dn, B1265dnf, 1710n, 1720dn, 1815dn, 2330dn, 2335dn, 2350dn, 2355dn, 3330dn, 3333dn, 3335dn, 5210n, 5230n/dn, 5310n, 5330dn, 5350dn, 5530dn, 5535dn, 7330dn
*To enjoy AirPrint support, please visit www.dell.com/support to download and upgrade your printer firmware. AirPrint-enabled printers work with iPad, iPhone (3GS or later), and iPod touch (3rd generation or later) running iOS 4.2 or later. iPad, iPhone, iPod, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. AirPrint and the AirPrint logo are trademarks of Apple Inc.